I have finally completed my Halloween Mini Album kit. I love all the cute haunted houses and coffins that are shared every year but I wanted to do something a slight bit different. I kept reviewing ideas over and over in my mind and then I realized that I had actually been looking at an idea every day for months. It was a bat house!
We noticed a bat living behind our bedroom shutter in early spring this year. While we were taking a picture of him he began squeaking at us so we named him Squeaky. This design is in honor of our house guest Squeaky!
I have designed an open bottom for the storage box so it resembles a real bat house.
View my video for a more detailed look at this fun project!
Going Batty Kit Contents:
PDF Tutorial (sent separately to provided email address)
(1) Stampin’ Spot- Basic Black Classic Ink
(4) 8-1/2″ x 14″ chipboard
(12) 2-sided 12″ x 12″ Frightful Sight patterned paper
(2) 12″ x 12″ card stock-Black
(5) 12″ x 12″ card stock-Kraft
(2) 12″ x 12″ card stock-Cherry Cobbler
(2) 8-1/2″ x 11″ card stock-Whisper White
(2) 8-1/2″ x 11″ card stock-Cajun Craze
(2) 8-1/2″ x 11″ card stock-Old Olive
(2) 8-1/2″ x 11 card stock-Basic Black
(2) 8-1/2″ x 11″ card stock-Basic Gray
(2) 8-1/2″ x 11″ card stock-Crumb Cake
(2) 8-1/2″ x 11″ card stock-Cherry Cobbler
(1) 5″ x 7″ Kraft Glassine
(15) Die Cut Leaves
(4) Die Cut Fence
(9) Die Cut Tags-3 sizes each in Basic Black, Confetti White and Basic Gray
(2) Manila Tags
(4) Mini Library Clips (black, silver, gold, pewter)
(1) SPOOKY Decor’ Element
(1) Charm Assembly
(1) Metal Knob plus hardware
(1) Metal Frame (asst. finish/design) plus hardware
(1) Long Envelope-Whisper White
(1) Mini Envelope-Whisper White
36″ White String
12″ 1-1/4″ Ribbon-Black Stripe
****THIS KIT IS SOLD OUT****
To purchase my photo tutorial or complete Going Batty Kit (tutorial included) visit my Etsy shop here.
Complete Kit $48.95 plus shipping
© 2011 All Rights Reserved