Happy Saturday everyone!
Today I am sharing some breaking Stampin’ Up! news with you and I am sooooo excited. It is exactly what I have wanted since I became a demonstrator. It’s all about the new HOSTESS CODE . If you enjoy Stampin’ Up! products but you don’t have the availability to host an actual in-home workshop OR your family and friends live too far away to attend a workshop, I have a new suggestion for you…..a Virtual Workshop!
This new concept will include the new Stampin’ Up! Hostess Code. It is very easy so don’t worry. I think you will find this a simpler and more manageable way to share Stampin’ Up! products with friends and family without having to manage a hectic personal calendar. No more calendar juggling and fitting in time to leave home and join a quick get together….just hop online and order with the hostess code!
Just Three Simple Steps to become a Host/Hostess:
- Get The Code—I’ll create a specific workshop and hostess code for your event. Contact me for date availability if you would like to be a host/hostess at email@example.com
- Share The Code—You share the provided Hostess Code with your stamping friends throughout the United States and encourage them to place an order (using this code and the beginning of the order process) through my online Demonstrator Website. Their online orders will ship immediately and directly to their residence. Each order total will be applied to your workshop and you get the hostess benefits.
- Share My Project Video—I will send you a private video link of a project I personally design for each monthly workshop. You can share this video link with your guests. The project will highlight a few Stampin’ Up! products from current Stampin’ Up! catalogs. Every month will have a different project!
The benefits of the new virtual workshop are:
1. Orders can be collected from family and friends who live outside your immediate area (within the United States).
2. No host/hostess order delivery needed. Your guests’ orders ship directly to their doorstep.
3. All Clearance Rack items will be counted toward your Hostess Benefits.
4. My Digital Studio products will also count toward the workshop rewards…..including print orders.
5. Online orders process and ship immediately from Stampin’ Up!, so guests will not have to wait until the workshop is closed before orders are submitted.
6. Your guests have 30 days to place an order before the hostess code is invalid.
7. Use your own social media to advertise your specific virtual workshop. The more the merrier and the more benefits for all! Spread the love of stamping.
8. Secure site online orders are processed as individual orders, which means that there is a minimum shipping charge of $6.95, or 10% of their order, whichever is greater.
Below is the Q & A information directly from Stampin’ Up!
A: The customer will enter the code in a new field under the special offers section of the online order shopping bag
A: The hostess code is attached to the workshop order, so it is valid until the workshop order has closed. Remember, orders left open for 30 days are automatically deleted by the system and would lose any hostess benefits associated with it.